GRAINFATHER ALL-IN-ONE BREWING SYSTEMThe Grainfather is an all inclusive all grain brewing system. The system allows you to mash at high extract efficiency by utilizing a pump for easy recirculating of the wort through the mashing process. The grain bed is then easy raised out of the kettle to provide for sparging and draining of the grains. Your mash tun then becomes an electric boil kettle.
The mash temperature and boil are all controlled precisely with an electric heating element. The system comes with a digital temperature controller so you can adjust temperature of your mash with in a degree. This allows for step mashing.
The included pump allows for easy recirculating of your wort during the mash as well as allows for quick cooling at the end of the boil by allowing you to pump through the included counterflow chiller.
This whole 8 gallon system is extremely compact so it makes for easy indoor or outdoor brewing.
The GrainFather with BRAND NEW Connect Controller
Experience a new age of brewing with the wireless connectivity of the GrainFather and GrainFather Connect Controller!
BRAND NEW Connect Controller for the GrainFather!
Connect Control Box brings future automation together with the classic fun of brewing to enhance your brew day. This high level of automation allows you to multitask (or just kick back) while brewing and have alerts inform you of when you're needed again.
For the ultimate Connect brewing experience, sync with the Connect App! (Available Here for Apple OR Available Here for Android)
Connect Control Box Features:
- Control remotely with bluetooth connection to your mobile device
- PID algorithm works in conjunction with a triac for more stable heating and so you can control power output
- Programmable step mashing
- Delayed Heating - wake up to waiting strike water and get brewing!
- Easily switch between celsius and fahrenheit
- Waterproof graphic display
- Adaptable mounting system allows it to be used with any current GrainFather
- Can be used with app or manually on the system
- GrainFather Grain Kit recipes provided in app
- Import Beer XML files
- Set your own boil temperature (for different altitudes)
- Change between celsius and fahrenheit easily
- GrainFather calculators provided in app
14 GALLON CHRONICAL FERMENTER
The Chronical has a 60° cone, terminating in a Full Port 1.5” opening, making dumping trub through the included elbow and ball valve a breeze! Sanitary TIG welded fittings ensure years of rust-free, contamination-free brewing! A Rotating Racking Arm (patent pending) is set halfway up the cone, allowing for the racking of trub free beer, regardless of how high your trub reaches.
A weldless thermowell allows for easy temperature monitoring and control. Use a Ranco or Johnson Digital Temperature Controller with the Chronical to dial in your fermenter’s temperature to the degree.
The Chronical's lid is easy to remove, and sealed in place with a molded silicone gasket. Six spring-loaded Lid Clamps hold the lid in place, providing an airtight seal, and can be pressurized to 5 PSI for easy transfers (see You Might Also Need Section below for our CO2 Adapter with Pressure Gauge). Laser Etched Gallon Markers inside show what volume of brew you’re working with. Full capacity to the rim of fermenter is 13 gallons, and with domed lid and a blowoff setup (see You Might Also Need section below), ferments can go cleanly! Sturdy stainless legs allow for clean and easy access to racking and dump valves.
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 13 Gallon Capacity (w/o lid)
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
- NEW weldless thermowell (included)
- 1.5” Tri-Clamp Fittings (lid, side, bottom)
- Stackable design minimizes footprint and maximizes ferment space!
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Pressure relief valve included
- Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Pressurizeable to 5 PSI for Transfers
- Electrically etched (not painted) gallon markings
- TIG Sanitary Welds - Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
- 36" from feet to very top of lid / 14.5" wide